Terms & Conditions
Stripes Retail Ltd. (operator of stripesfashion.co.uk) is dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact details:
Stripes Retail Ltd (trading as stripesfashion.co.uk) Briar Croft, School Lane, Halam, Newark, NG22 8AD Email: email@example.com
Making a purchase
To make a purchase, browse our online collections, click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few simple details that we need to be able to satisfy your purchase. In the rare occasion that an item does not display a price or you are unable to make your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our team will be happy to help.
If your item is not currently in stock, we will contact you immediately to advise you on how long you are likely to have to wait for it to be available. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order.
VAT at the the current rate has already been included in all of our prices.
Credit card security
Digital signatures are used throughout the system in order to ensure that transactions arriving at a gateway are from an identifiable merchant, and that any information passed back to the merchant is from a SHOPIFY PAYMENTS gateway.
Each signature uniquely identifies its source. Gateways also communicate with each other and with the control system using such digital signatures. In the event that a merchant's digital signature becomes a security risk (e.g. if their server is stolen), the appropriate signature will be immediately revoked and will no longer function within the system.
SHOPIFY PAYMENTS is the official Certification Authority (root CA) for these signatures.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
All communications within the system are strongly encrypted using 2048-bit RSA encryption with variable 168-bit session keys (i.e. each transaction uses a new key). This is significantly (many billions of times) more secure than standard browser SSL security provided by, e.g. Internet Explorer. SHOPIFY PAYMENTS encryption is also much more secure than that specified for the SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) protocol.
If we are unable to fulfil your order we will ensure you receive a full refund. Backordered items are not charged until they are posted.